Our next general meeting is scheduled for Thursday July 24th.
- updates from the committees - finalizing a statement of goals for rezoning our neighborhood
- traffic through the neighborhood (specifically the Ikea shuttle route).
We are also pleased to welcome:
- Craig Hammerman, District Manager CB6 and candidate for City Council's 39th district
- John Heyer, Brooklyn Borough President's representative to CB6 and candidate for City Council's 39th district
- Jo Anne Simon, candidate for City Council's 33rd district
FYI: The City Council has, among other things, the power to review land use issues and approve zoning changes, housing and urban renewal plans, community development plans and the disposition of city-owned property. This might be a great opportunity to voice our views and hear where these candidates stand.
Location: Jalopy Theater and School of Music, 315 Columbia Street between Woodhull and Rapelye.
We hope to see you there!
Lars Schlichting VP CoWNA